From Gut Groove Labs:
Shibo the keyboard piano is the closest to the real thing you can get. With multiple high quality piano sounds, a built in reverb and record to disk option, we have no choice but to claim Shibo the best virtual keyboard piano out there. 3 octaves range, supports multiple simultaneous key presses (chords), responds to key releases, visual feedback of what notes are currently being played, high quality reverb sound effect, nice graphical user interface.
What's new in this version: Introducing metronome
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Digital video editing system.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- IPod song, video & playlist sync in 2 directions.
- Audio enhancement, filters, and effects.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Real-time video studio for professional VJs.
- Batch convert MIDI files to a number of formats.
- Control file launching & navigation from keyboard.
- Video logging & media cataloging.
- Convert caps lock/enter key on G4 PowerBook.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Disables keyboard to clean it without hitting unwanted keys.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Import your video collection to iTunes with 1 click.
- Backlight control for PowerBooks/MacBook Pros/Airs.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content