Shaderlight is an interactive renderer for SketchUp that lets you create high quality images with minimum fuss. Interactive rendering - Simple to learn and easy to use, Shaderlight allows you to watch your image develop on screen as you continue to refine your SketchUp model. Easy to use - Our close integration to Google SketchUp will make you feel right at home render directly from your SketchUp toolbar theres no need to import your model first. Real world effects - Add realistic lighting and accurate materials and textures to your 3d model with simple presets direct from SketchUp and adjustable settings to get the perfect finish.
What's new in this version:
- SketchUp scene animation
- Replace Me rendering
- Light fixture library
- Improved render quality
More Products to Consider
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Import SketchUp models to AutoDesk Maya.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Watch a virtual lava lamp in real time.
- Render the Web as a 3D city of display windows with different s...
- Provide general purpose solid and surface modeler.
- Design 3D buttons for your Web menus or applications.
- Design, draft, detail, and model nearly anything you can imagin...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- View and print digital design files containing information abou...
- Edit your 3D models parametrically in very simple and intuitive...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Produce and edit your photorealistic images.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Review, mark up, and revise 2D and 3D designs.
- Render 3D graphics with OpenGL.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content