CNET Editors' note: After download and install of Sextant, simply use your First Name for the Login and leave the Password field blank. If you wish to Import data into the Trial version, go to Tools/Import-Export Wizard and follow the steps.
From North American Software:
Sextant is an excellent upgrade option for exhausted, frustated users of ACT, Goldmine, or Outlook. It provides a host of feature sets, all easily learned and used, that surround the team in capabilities. Your team will enjoy using Sextant. Your customers and clients will get a faster, better response from your team members because your Sextant users will actually like the software and want to use it.
Contact Manager and Sales Tool designed to build your client base. It provides a centralized hub for managing client and prospective data. Using just one or two screens, you and your staff can see snapshots of client data, schedules, lists, and projects.
What's new in this version: This is the first release on CNET Download.com
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Setup and manage your day-to-day CRM-related activities.
- Manage your help desk or tech support department.
- Track customer email, tickets and returns in real time on your ...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Enable voice or video chat on your Web site.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Support multi-marketing projects and manage company-customer re...
- Utilize a complete range of call center solutions.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Communicate with company representatives or government employee...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Enable your customers to contact with customer support represen...
- Manage call center help desk functions without any consultants.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage and control your help desk operation.
- Supply an affordable web enabled service management for your he...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Keep better track of all your Outlook documents.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"i'm definitely impressed."
Version: Sextant 6.5.40
my boss got sextant for our whole team, and it's one of the few smart things he did this year. maybe the only smart thing. i especially like the way it deals with sales campaigns, both for mail merges and for telephone work. very intuitive, really quick. sharing client info across our network is much easier than it had been with cc'ed emails and databases.
"Fast and Easy. I Love It."
Version: Sextant 6.5.40
I'm a total convert to sextant. I was using spreadsheets and word documents to organize my contacts and data, and it was driving me crazy having to toggle back and forth between screens and figuring out how to to organize everything. I just had too much data to manage. With Sextant I don't have to pull my hair out anymore. It almost feels like the personal assistant I've always wanted. :) It organizes my data, creates reports, and does large mail merges. And I couldn't be happier with it. It's so easy to use, and it keeps all my stuff--including my daily planner--in one place. A few clicks of my mouse and I see information that would have taken me forever to find with my old method. No more scrolling down to search for stuff either!! I also like that I can arrange data whatever way I want to. I changed a bunch of the fields they had and rearrange the order of other fields. Now it feels like I designed it. And it wasn't hard to learn, which is maybe the best part. I got a 10 minute phone demo, and then I was ready to go. We have a network version, and it also makes it easier to coordinate schedules.I really love this product. I save a ton of time with it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: