Session Manager lets you save sessions of your opened tabs and windows, and to quickly re-open them whenever you like.
With Session Manager you can quickly save your current browser state and reload it whenever necessary. You can manage multiple sessions, rename or remove them from the session library. Each session remembers the state of the browser at its creation time, i.e the opened tabs and windows. Once a session is opened, the browser is restored to its state.
Some common usage:
More Products to Consider
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Download a new, fast browser.
- Connect with friends, preview search results, and get website u...
- Beta channel of Google's web browser.
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow c...
- Browse the web comfortably.
- Access Facebook without a web browser.
- Create a whitelist of your favorite cookies & more.
- Rich media content plugin for the web.
- Web browser.
- Block ad elements in Safari.
- Search the web items and products, price drops, in stock, daily...
- Combine powerful browsing with media downloading and sharing.
- Check out the latest beta of the next Firefox update.
- Allows you to handle, launch and download URLs from the Dock.
- Manage Your Chrome Browser Sessions.
- View dynamic high-quality Web graphics in the new SVG file form...
- Store URLs for launching in the default Web browser.
- View weather conditions for U.S. cities.
- Win-like explorer for unix: tree, preview, cut, paste, imagetoo...
- Web browser with Mozilla's rendering engine.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.