Servantix Network Monitor is an advanced Windows based application that can monitor any IP-based device on your network including web servers, mail servers, file servers, routers, switches, firewalls, and database servers. Servantix Network Monitor does more than simply ping devices on your network. It can interrogate multiple services on each device to ensure not only that the device reachable but that critical services are accessible. Servantix Network Monitor includes 19 pre-configured service monitors, plus custom TCP and UDP monitors that can be used with the built-in scripting language to monitor virtually any IP based device or service.
When a service or device fails to response as expected, Servantix Network Monitor can send email, SMS and Windows Messaging notifications as well as display visual and audible desktop alerts. Version 1.0.13 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Update your Linksys router settings automatically.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Host your own photo server, Web site, FTP server, mail server, ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Search and display log files from your IP address.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Filter and determine location of e-mails.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Connect two or more service providers and switch your outgoing ...
- Display your true IP address to an FTP server.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Detect and send dynamic IP addresses information to a server.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Retrieve your router's WAN IP address and mail it.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Get information about your public and local IP addresses.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Manage multiple remote devices from a central location.
- Monitor, supervise, and manage your network.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0