Serna Enterprise is a powerful and easy-to-use WYSIWYG XML editor for collaborative authoring of structured content. Serna brings all the benefits of XML a business can get: quality content, highest authoring productivity, and automated multi-channel publishing in a seamlessly integrated environment. A variety of supported XML standards (such as DITA , S1000D, Docbook, and others) allows you to use Serna in virtually any industry - media or telecom, pharmaceutical or aerospace, semiconductor or software development. Serna provides the widest variety of effective methods for content reuse. The elimination of effort duplication leads to a significant increase in documentation quality, shorter delivery times, and to a substantial cost reduction. Excellent integration capabilities make it possible to combine the functionality of Syntext Serna with virtually any repository, database, content management system or a file system, either open-source or commercial. The open API available for C++ and Python scripting language together with cross-platform support gives boundless possibilities for embedding the functionality of Syntext Serna into any IT infrastructure. Key Benefits: Create high-quality content in familiar environment on any platform (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and Sun Solaris/SPARC); Shorten time-to-market with global collaboration and content reuse; Automatically deliver personalized content to multiple channels; Optimize business workflow with the customized and tightly integrated solution Key Features: Built-in support for all popular document types (DITA, Docbook, XHTML, TEI P4, NITF, etc); Integration with DITA Open Toolkit and publishing engines such as Antenna House Formatter, RenderX XEP, and FOP; On-the-fly document validation against XML Schemas; Drag-and-drop with on-the-fly validation; UNICODE support and multilingual spell checking Get a free 30-day trial at: http://cms.syntext.com/index/trial/input
More Products to Consider
- WYSIWYG XML editor, supports DITA, Docbook, and other XML forma...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Netscape sponsored Concurrent Versions System client for develo...
- Java-based XML editor.
- Verify conformance of web sites to web standards.
- Write math equations in QuarkXPress docs.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- XML editor which can be configured for a given XML language.
- Visually analyze contents of InDesign docs.
- Build and deploy XML data exchanges with visual XML editor tool...