SeqCalc is a standalone portable tool that would assist the research personnel in computational sequence analysis and automated experimental calculations. SeqCalc is a package of offline program, developed using Perl and TCL/Tk scripts that serve ten different applications. This tool would be an initiative to both experimental and computational researchers in their routine research.
More Products to Consider
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Join the search and discover one of the Mersenne prime numbers.
- Split a basic dataset for JoinMap into separate files.
- Compute construction materials and requirements for your buildi...
- Molecular modeling & visualization.
- Figure basic fit for rigid gas permeable contact lens.
- Edit your math equation.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Perform computationally intensive tasks in an interactive mathe...
- Generate SAP ALV.