CNET Editors' review
SecureSafe Pro offers strong encryption to help keep your passwords sorted and secure. The lock-box-like application is ideal for folks who have more passwords than they can easily manage and files they'd like to sequester for their eyes only.
Using an interface based on the familiar three-pane e-mail client look and feel, this app is easy to navigate. A wizard gets you started, and the icons for adding and managing passwords, credit cards, and other data are easy to use. Arranging passwords by categories, such as e-mail, Internet, business, and so forth, makes it easy to keep track, and within the entry fields is plenty of room for notes and extra info. If creating strong passwords isn't your best trait, SecureSafe Pro also includes a password generator. In the event you need to export your data into a spreadsheet or Web document, the application has you covered. The visuals are perhaps a bit dated, and the price tag may not agree with everyone, but anyone looking for a simple, secure method for tracking a whole heap of passwords, personal information, and sensitive files will want to give SecureSafe Pro a trial run.
SecureSafe Pro is a unique software solution for safely and securely storing confidential information: passwords, credit card numbers, and confidential data. It comes with military-grade encryption options, requires remembering only one access password, and can store files.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Secure and manage your passwords and credit cards.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Store and manage internet usernames and passwords in a safe env...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Manage your passwords.
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Save your passwords to a secret directory to protect it from ha...
- Organize and manage usernames and passwords.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Lock, encrypt, back up, shred, and manage your files and folder...
- Keep your business safe when e-mailing or going online.
- Store, encrypt, and manage your usernames and passwords.
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Protect your Windows system with securely encrypted passwords.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your critical business information.
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Manage and secure your private information using blowfish encry...
- Manage your passwords in a secure and automated environment.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Very good and valuable product"
Version: SecureSafe Pro 1.44 build 07.25
Clean interface, reasonable price.
I use SecureSafe for storing all my login info, credit card details and files. The files feature is very useful because I don't wont some files to be stolen (or even seen) from my PC.
I even use SecureSafe as a URL cataloger. Yes, it is great product.
"Great freeform password manager!"
Version: SecureSafe Pro 1.42 build 05.12
I used to use the notes function in MS Outlook to store all my passwords, obviously not the most secure management solution. I did however like how I could write whatever I want without being restrained by preset username/password fields, and SecureSafe Pro gives me this flexibility. AES encryption and sleek interface round out this excellent program.