From Fabian Kreiser:
Screentaker is a small utility that makes creating nice screenshots for iOS apps easier by letting you apply effects to them.
Simply drop the screenshot on Screentaker or even capture a screenshot from the iOS Simulator and choose the desired device, orientation and effect. The app is smart enough to detect the device and orientation automatically.
You can also download and install effects other users have created or create your own effects.
- Capture from iOS Simulator
- Apply effects to your screenshots
- Download and install new effects
- Create your own effects
What's new in this version:
- Added support for the new iPhone (Only portrait-mode at the moment)
- Added a new effect for the iPhone 3G/S
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Manage business database applications.
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Interactive special effects for Director.
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Image effects processing app.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- Envelope-tracking modulation effect.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Text animation effects for Flash (was SWfX).
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.