From Bridges Software:
Screen Scraping Library helps software developers integrate new projects with existing and legacy software by capturing text from all types of windows. With this library, it becomes possible to capture text from GUI and console windows, Web pages and graphical images, and even full-screen applications with fancy fonts. Text Scraping Library does not rely on querying windows with messages. Instead, it uses advanced optical character recognition (OCR) technologies to capture text from images grabbed from the computer screen. Applications written in C++, VB, .Net, C# and Java can access screen scraping and recognition functions of Screen Text Scraper library via DLL or COM interfaces. Numerous samples in all of these languages are included with Screen Scraper library to make learning the screen grabber easier for software developers. The programmers' library includes built-in support of popular applications such as Microsoft Office, various instant messengers, email clients and Internet browsers, and is easy to integrate with other products. Screen Text Scraping library is used by corporate customers worldwide in order to integrate new systems with legacy software that does not provide accessible communication APIs. Querying windows for text is not always possible, especially for older console applications, full-screen programs or applications using graphics to form text messages. Supporting Unicode and various fonts, Screen Scraping Library can capture text from windows, buttons, lists and trees, console windows, and even pictures and icons thanks to the advanced OCR module employed. Customers use Screen Scraper Library to integrate new products and create add-ons for existing terminal billing systems, hospital information systems, stock trading applications with charts and tickets, legacy databases and entertainment systems. The screen grabber is fully automated, and can be used in busy commercial environments to back non-stop operation of complex systems. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Download and change your desktop wallpaper.
- Keep your favorite apps, control panel, websites, files and fol...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Capture and print out anything on PC screen via hotkeys.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Get transparent menus on your desktop.
- Revive your Start Menu in Windows 8.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Design doors, shutters, roller shutters, and insect screens.
- Stick your notes on desktop to read them at any time.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Change title text of running software with a window.
- Keep track of your scheduled events.
- Get an open source workflow management tool.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Display a flag or a symbol by your mouse cursor while detecting...
- Manage LAN/WAN devices using RDP, VNC, NSM, SSH, and Telnet.