Create custom desktop with built in active calendar just over wallpaper, scheduling in MS Outlook. You can set up pleasant working atmosphere by changing desktop view (background image, calendar arrangement, fonts, and colors) and adding a full-functional PIM alike calendar which can be small, large, transparent, or hidden on your desktop. Also you can print your calendar or notes.
More Products to Consider
- Create wallpaper with active desktop calendar.
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Define and schedule your desktop wallpaper changes.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Create random backgrounds and space-saving shortcuts on your de...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Watch as your desktop windows and icons swirl around the screen...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Enhance your desktop with high color original wallpaper, new cu...
- Manage your collection of desktop wallpapers.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Bring a new golf image on your desktop daily.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Generate different desktop wallpaper.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Modify your desktop wallpaper for multi-monitor systems.
- Change your desktop wallpaper with photos from Riya, Picasa, 23...
- Enjoy the sight of elite cars on your desktop.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Manage collections of wallpapers and schedule automatic changes...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Its amazing and useful in all way"
Version: Screen Calendar for Outlook 7.3
ok great software
"Very simple application with great presentation and essential function"
Version: Screen Calendar for Outlook 7.1
I highly recommend this to whoever would benefit from having their appointment calendar in front of them whenever they're at their computer.
It's very easy to install and configure.
The non-intrusive calendar is transparent and can easily be switched between 1 of two sizes.
My appointments show in the larger calendar & I can double-click them and the outlook appointment is activated, even if outlook isn't running. Outlook reminders are activated even though Outlook isn't running.
Great 'wow' factor - it gets peoples attention & 2/2 already said 'what's that & where do I get it?'
Doesn't get in the way of desktop icons - even icons behind the calendar are accessible.
Featherysoft Email support was prompt & effective.
With this and Quick Notes Plus, my schedule and todos are nicely displayed on the desktop.
Haven't tried their bundled wallpaper or wallpaper changer; I just use my own. Others may like this feature, though.
More like observations than cons - the resource draw is worth the function provided...
As would be expected, startup is delayed a bit - but not too bad.
Although I've had many apps running along with it and it doesn't interfere, it uses a bit of CPU (10%) every 5-10 seconds - memory usage is OK at less than 10M of 1G.