Scramb is a word game for people that like to unscramble words that have mixed up letters. They can do this against the clock with or without Hints. When you click on a Hint, if any letters are in the correct position the letter will turn yellow and be immobile after that.
Version 1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Solve 4 jumbles and get a bonus round.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Try to score as many points as you can by forming interconnecti...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Solve problems to reveal hidden letters and guess the word.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Challenge your vocabulary and solve word puzzles in arcade styl...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Rotate the cube to select the letter you want, then position it...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.