Scramb is a word game for people that like to unscramble words that have mixed up letters. They can do this against the clock with or without Hints. When you click on a Hint, if any letters are in the correct position the letter will turn yellow and be immobile after that.
Version 1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Collect lemons using an orange and the rules of physics.
- Get a small pink block reunited with a big one.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Solve 4 jumbles and get a bonus round.
- Play an interesting sport game.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Win by racing or wasting other cars.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Arrange falling shapes neatly on a floor.
- Try to score as many points as you can by forming interconnecti...
- Add social media applications in your game with ease.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Solve problems to reveal hidden letters and guess the word.
- Have fun playing 2-member cribbage game.
- Laugh out loud as you point-and-click the way for a family shru...
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Have fun matching colorful eggs.