From Shift Schedules:
The Shift Schedules S2-10-50 Excel spreadsheet automatically assigns up to 50 people to up to 10 shifts per day in response to your scheduling needs and your employee's preferences and qualifications. The program automatically assigns days off and creates schedules for up to a month. The spreadsheet produces individual and group schedules and comes in sizes for 6, 10 and 20 shifts for up to 500 employees. It also creates a vCalendar file to transfer schedules to your PDA, Smart Phone and Outlook Calendar. Microsoft Excel or compatible spreadsheet program is required.
What's new in this version: Version 7.11 switched to Annual License.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Schedule your employees to shifts and tasks on a simple calenda...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage employees' shifts, vacations, and tasks.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage employees' tasks and schedules.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage your employees' shift schedule.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Schedule shifts and days off with 110 12-hour scheduling templa...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Schedule shifts and days off with 117 12-hour scheduling templa...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Use a calendar to schedule 50 people to three shifts.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create individual tasks, schedules, and calendars.
- Use a calendar to schedule 50 people to six shifts and 75 locat...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create and manage your employees' work schedules.
- Generate schedules with rotating shifts for your employees.