Scan2Email allows you to scan to email (using your standard Twain scanner) a single or multi-page document, save it as a PDF document and attach it to an e-mail or view/print it. The size of a typical scan to PDF document, scanned at 200 dpi (equivalent to "fine" fax mode) in Black & White is only about 30k, so it is very fast to email. The recipient can simply open the attached PDF and it will display in their default PDF viewer (for example Free Adobe Reader).
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Convert scanned pages and images to PDF format.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Scan and organize all your paper and digital documents includin...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Scan, save, convert to PDF, and e-mail your documents.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Scan documents to PDF format and add up to ten Keyword tags.
- Scan and extract e-mail addresses from selected folders.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Scan and convert your graphical images into PDF file, save to d...
- Scan single and multi page PDF documents easily.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Scan, save, and manage documents easily.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create PDF files from Windows applications.
- Recover e-mails from deleted, damaged, or corrupt mailbox files...
- Convert Word documents to PDF format and e-mail them directly.