From Paul Lutus:
Satellite Finder is a way to accurately point satellite dishes at communications satellites in geostationary orbit. Simply choose a state and city, or a ZIP code, or enter a geographic position, and Satellite Finder will create a list of satellite positions for that location. Satellite Finder includes a list of all US ZIP codes and their geographical positions. You may access this database by entering a state and city name or a ZIP code.
What's new in this version:
- Added commas between each field in the data table to simplify exporting the table into a spreadsheet.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Calculate different angles necessary to install dishes.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Search the signal from a satellite.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Read the CBR files.
- @SkyReceiver driver.
- Microsoft Mathematics provides a graphing calculator that plots...
- Find area codes, ZIP codes, or cities within the United States ...
- Perform simple arithmetic calculations.
- Track and geo locate the visitors of your own Web site.
- Net driver.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: