From Paul Lutus:
Satellite Finder is a way to accurately point satellite dishes at communications satellites in geostationary orbit. Simply choose a state and city, or a ZIP code, or enter a geographic position, and Satellite Finder will create a list of satellite positions for that location. Satellite Finder includes a list of all US ZIP codes and their geographical positions. You may access this database by entering a state and city name or a ZIP code.
What's new in this version:
- Added commas between each field in the data table to simplify exporting the table into a spreadsheet.
More Products to Consider
- Calculate different angles necessary to install dishes.
- Search the signal from a satellite.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Localize & track up to 1000 satellite positions.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Determine the presence of a DVD decoder on your Windows XP comp...
- @SkyReceiver driver.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Manage content on your TomTom device.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: