From SIPL Technion:
SPDemo is an assisting tool for teaching speech & audio processing techniques developed in SIPL. Using SPDemo one can select from a variety of speech & audio processing techniques and parameters in a straightforward and simple way.
The results of this processing are shown both numerically and graphically, in order to ease the analysis of data. The purpose of SPDemo is to enable experiments with different audio & speech processing algorithms without actually implementing them. For this reason, both ease of use and simplicity have been a main concern.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Get a text to speech application with command line options.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Play audio files.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Process numeric data to obtain valuable knowledge and informati...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- 3D spectral parametric sound editor with adavnced voice editing...
- Capture your screen and desktop activities and create your own ...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Have document text read out loud.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Speed up your audio files without changing the pitch.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Convert text to speech from any document format.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Record any speech or digital audio to various formats.
- Record and play sounds without restrictions.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Record, edit, and mix sound data with ease.