From MarshallSoft Computing:
MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP Delphi email component library (SEE4D) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within a Delphi application.
Features of SEE4D include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 32 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- The same SEE32.DLL and SEE64.DLL can be used from any supported (C/C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, PowerBASIC, Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase, Xbase++, COBOL) language.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free. Includes many example program.
- Supports all versions of Delphi through Delphi XE-8 and Delphi Seattle.
- Use in the development of Win32/64 applications running under Windows XP through Windows 10.
Added functions seeMakeSubject and seeTestConnect. seeImapConnect and seeImapConnect hide login. Socket forced closed if cannot connect to server. Allow commas in filenames. Fixed: stunnel log file name was corrupted when written to SEE log file.