From Sonora Graphics:
Router IP Address is a small utility for discovering the dynamic IP address assigned by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) when you have a router connecting several computers to a single internet connection (cable modem, DSL, or telephone modem).
Using router IP Address is simplicity itself. Just run the program and it displays the IP address that the rest of the Internet sees when you browse or communicate with various service providers. If you have a direct connection to the Internet this number should match that being used by your operating system but if you are using a router or gateway on your local network it will likely be different.
What's new in this version: Initial release.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Discover and manage networks.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Over 3100 famous quotes to decode.
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Fixes some common contact info data errors.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Access any PC and Mac via remote desktop.
- Menu item with aurora borealis (northern lights) forecast.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Turn your music library into beautiful web content.
- Create a schedule for vehicle maintenance.
- Terminal bookmarking and launching for Telnet, SSH, FTP, SFTP a...
- Mines sites for solar & geomagnetic data, activity, images.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- VPN client for Nortel.