From Sonora Graphics:
Router IP Address is a small utility for discovering the dynamic IP address assigned by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) when you have a router connecting several computers to a single internet connection (cable modem, DSL, or telephone modem).
Using router IP Address is simplicity itself. Just run the program and it displays the IP address that the rest of the Internet sees when you browse or communicate with various service providers. If you have a direct connection to the Internet this number should match that being used by your operating system but if you are using a router or gateway on your local network it will likely be different.
What's new in this version: Initial release.
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- SSH alternative: remotely send terminal commands to OS X machin...
- Driver for the wireless 802.11b USB adapter.
- Graphical installer & manager for Squid proxy cache.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Allows net connections to be shared (was gnat).
- Simplify parallel programming for multicore processors.
- Over 3100 famous quotes to decode.
- Make VoIP calls online and record them.
- Fixes some common contact info data errors.