Rotate Multiple Images Software offers a solution for users who want to batch rotate multiple images. The user can add files or an entire folder. The rotate options are 90, 180 or 270 degrees and the rotation can be clockwise or counterclockwise. With one click on the Start button, a very large number of images can be rotated identically.
More Products to Consider
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Insert images into a blank Microsoft PowerPoint file.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Manage images in Active Directory.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Insert text onto a JPG image.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.