From Abn Study Partner:
Rom Law installs on your computer in just a few seconds. It has over 22480 computer casebriefs from 90 casebooks, 16000 Flash Cards in 17 subjects, 3000 plus pages of law outlines in 16 different subjects, 280000 pages of reference materials, and an exam writing section with over 160 model answers and 400 practice exams. It also includes a copy of Dean's Law Dictionary which has over 218000 words and terms defined. This edition of Dean's Law Dictionary has over 300000 case cites; 7100's + Statutory Legal Definitions from federal statutory law; 1000's of Web address links; 4500+ Abbreviations; Over 9200+ Quotations from famous and prominent legal scholars, and opinions; Over 65000+ Synonyms; A 26181 Word Latin dictionary; 100's of comparisons, and search functions.
What's new in this version: Version 6.5.12 edition 79 includes upgrades to the casebriefs for all new casebooks as of 8-30-2012, law outlines, and Dean's Law Dictionary.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Learn the protection methods that may be essential in hazardous...
- Get questions and study notes with detailed explanation.
- Learn Blackjack in simulation game with hints.
- Practice English grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Improve your knowledge of English.
- Prepare for the new computer-based PTO Patent Bar Exam.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
Version: Rom Law 75.0
none, nothing, nil, nope
everything - information is wrong
Clearly, the creators of this junk have not spent a single day in law school or practice.
Version: Rom Law 6.6
"An excellent product."
Version: Rom Law 6.4
This program has just about everything you need to round out your understanding of the law. The company is very high on artifical intelligence and has made the program extremely intuitive.
If you're a law student or someone who wants to broaden knowledge or just refresh your memory (I was a law student 35 years ago) this is a dynamite program. Compared to high cost stuff you get through West or Lexus, or even the commercial outlines like Emanuel, this is a very worthwhile alternative.
Your money is not wasted on this product. Can't say enough good about it.
The initial ad was somewhat misleading in that it stated the Dictionary came with the $54.00 download. The fact is, the whole program will cost you $99.00 if you want the Dictionary. The Dictionary is absolutely necessary (very well done).
Still very much worth the cost.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: