From Adlice Software:
RogueKiller is a tool written in C++, which scans the running processes, and kills those which are malicious. It developed based on speed execution, which will clean the running processes before being killed, and on demand will clean the registry in order to make a faster and safer disinfection then with the usual tools. The tool does not remove files (except malicious .lnk in the startup folder), so you will have to clean then with MBAM (Malwarebytes Anti-Malware).
What's new in this version:
- Added rating link in marketing window.
- Now detects ADS (Alternate Data Streams).
- Qt 5.5.
- Moved Prescan into Scan.
- Now IAT scan is able to scan Microsoft Edge.
- Better hooks report for kernel hooks.
- Truesight v2.
- Now kernel hooks are scanned on userland.