RogueKiller is a tool written in C++, which scans the running processes, and kills those which are malicious. It developed based on speed execution, which will clean the running processes before being killed, and on demand will clean the registry in order to make a faster and safer disinfection then with the usual tools. The tool does not remove files (except malicious .lnk in the startup folder), so you will have to clean then with MBAM (Malwarebytes Anti-Malware).
What's new in this version:
- Added detections.
- Updated Italian translation.
- Added German translation.
- Added Chinese traditional translation.
- Fixed a bug in Registry scanner where .DEFAULT hive is not scanned.
- Added MBR signature for FinFisher.
- Added MBR signature for TDL4.
- Added MBR signature for Rovnix.
- Fixed some bugs in MBR scanner.
- Improved low level disk access library.
- Added VBR (Volume Boot Record)... See all new features »