RogueKiller is a tool written in C++, which scans the running processes, and kills those which are malicious. It developed based on speed execution, which will clean the running processes before being killed, and on demand will clean the registry in order to make a faster and safer disinfection then with the usual tools. The tool does not remove files (except malicious .lnk in the startup folder), so you will have to clean then with MBAM (Malwarebytes Anti-Malware).
What's new in this version:
- NEW! Preferred language is now saved.
- Added detections.
- Fixed processes scan aggressiveness.
- NEW! Logo can now be rebranded.
- Fixed a bug in Extensions Checked.
- Fixed a bug in CLSID scanner.
- Fixed Orphan detection level + vendor name => PUM.Orphan.
- Fixed License fallback state.
- Added new autostart locations.
- Added Transfert progressbar.