RogueKiller is a tool written in C++, which scans the running processes, and kills those which are malicious. It developed based on speed execution, which will clean the running processes before being killed, and on demand will clean the registry in order to make a faster and safer disinfection then with the usual tools. The tool does not remove files (except malicious .lnk in the startup folder), so you will have to clean then with MBAM (Malwarebytes Anti-Malware).
What's new in this version:
- Added detections.
- Fixed a bug where config isn't reset after removing the license.
- Fixed NoPop configuration bug.
- Added all command line parameters in Settings
- Updated translations.
- Now registration Id/Key are trimmed to avoid copying/writing spaces before/after them (and have wrong key error message).
- Fixed updater now recognizing License on Windows 8 (now needs admin rights to be launched).
- Updated EULA... See all new features »