The application has been created to assist store management in the creation of weekly schedules. The code and formulas have been designed to assist the user in totaling hours, watching for overtime, calculating payroll percentages and giving recommendations in the Payroll Monitor to add or cut scheduled hours. Additional features are the ability to print a Daily Coverage Matrix for scheduling employee breaks and meals as well as area zoning. With coverage tallies on the coverage sheet you will see in increments how many employee you have scheduled. The workbook offer the ability to customize features and offer several edits to give guidance in the creation of effective schedules.Special attention was give to the Payroll Monitor to give store management the ability to see where the store is in regard to store plan and payroll use.
Version 3 adds Payroll Monitor Sheet.
What's new in this version: Version 3 adds Payroll Monitor Sheet.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and print invoices with automatical calculation of total...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Schedule employees or other resources with a support of repurch...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Calculate someone's age at any given date.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Time multiple tasks and calculate the time spent.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Schedule your employee work force with this inuitive and powerf...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Calculate monthly payments and total cost for all types of leas...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Schedule your employees, tasks, appointments, projects.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create e-commerce Web sites on your own.
- Learn and practice basic math using three different ways.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Score high in Math SAT by practicing the wining strategy.
- Calculate loan interests.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"I work in Retail Management & this tool is great for writing our weekly schedule"
Version: Retail Store Scheduling Assistant 2.15
It calculated hours while deducting lunchtimes and allowed the user to see when there would be limited sales floor coverage and overtime.
It restricted the user to only three time changes for shifts and you had to have the opening shift scheduled in the A.M.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: