From Nicholas Shanks:
A simple ResEdit or Resorcerer-like editor for rsrc files.
What's new in this version:
- Template editor lists start out expanded.
- When editing a resource in a new file, you no longer get "(null)" in the resource title bar
- Translations into Welsh, Scottish Gaelic and Japanese started, but incomplete.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- For the SampleCell PCI cards.
- Combine and attach images to desktop items.
- Programmer's text editor with syntax highlighting, line numberi...
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Batch create images from desktop icons using a contextual menu.
- Edit saved games from SNES game.
- Menu bar interface for OS X's built in screenshot tools.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Visual object report editor for PowerSchool.
- Simple launcher utility for apps, folders, images, etc.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content