Introducing Replies, an email Mac application developed to assist you handling customer support emails by saving time on answering emails.
Replies remembers all your email answers including any attachments like screenshots, movies, and other documentation. Next time you get a similar support request, Replies helps you create a helpful answer within seconds.
What's new in this version:
- NEW: Undo for "Insert Snippet": Press Command-Z to undo the last snippet insertion
- NEW: Help > Reveal Log File in Finder menu item to make it easier to send us the log file.
- FIX: Different errors when synchronizing messages
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Protect your software from piracy and know who is using your so...
- Manage, convert and stuff Xojo and Real Studio plugins.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Create, browse, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL.
- Manage and develop for PostgreSQL.
- Manage business database applications.
- Send automated replies to people who are writing to you while y...
- Administer and develop SQLite databases.
- Automated email responder.
- Helps developers make transparent icons.
- Schedule your email for future delivery.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Subversion client for enterprise level version control.
- List server manages email groups & on demand services.