Property Managers and Apartment Managers enter their property information and attach photo's with using the simple software program. In the background, the software is syncing the data to the RentalHunt.com website and is syndicated to over 80 nation websites ensuring your rental listings are seen all across the web. Listings will appear on sites such as HotPads, Zillow, Aol Real Estate, Trulia, Trovit, Military.com, Aol Real Estate and many other national rental sites and classified websites. When a property is no longer available, simply uncheck the "advertised" box and the listing is automatically removed from all websites! This is the most powerful and simplest way to advertise your rental listings saving both time and money by instantly advertising on over 80 websites across the web.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 syndicates your home rental listings to over 80 Websites and includes new features for the Property Manager.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage your rental property.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- BMSCO Rent Property management system.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage your properties.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage, display photos, and format your landlord, property, and...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage major finance related requirements.
- Learn how much profit you might make on a rental property over ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Buy up properties and charge rent to your opponents.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage and save information of your rental properties.
- Manage your real estate rental properties and create reports.
- Manage your own real estate property.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage the rent for apartments, hotels, offices, or parking spa...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: