Remotix, the highly rated iOS and Android app, is now coming to Mac. Powered by the same native, really optimized VNC engine as its iOS and Android counterparts, Mac version user interface was reengineered from scratch, to be really good sitting Mac citizen. Zoom in and out the remote desktop or quickly get into a pixel-to-pixel mode. Take a screenshot of the remote desktop and save it on your hard drive. Exchange the pasteboard between your Macs. Share images, texts, URLs between client and server by dragging and dropping. Transfer files between your Macs. Both of those features are available for Apple Screen Sharing only. Remotix supports SSH tunneling with both password and public key authentication methods. For VNC servers there are three options: VNC password, Mac OS X authentication and Microsoft Windows authentication.
What's new in this version:
- It is now possible to select custom folder in RDP file redirection
- Option to pause viewer when minimized
- Fixed scanners parameter saving
- RDP International keyboard input fixes
- RDP NumLock fix
- RDP logout error message fixed
- Fn + Ctrl + selection RDP fixed
- Preliminary clipboard sync crash fix
- Misc crash and stability fixes
More Products to Consider
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Synthesizer for Audio Units and VST host.
- Map Apple Remote buttons to keys.
- For the uninterruptable power supplies (UPS).
- Learn more about your Mac, right from your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Use a digital metronome on your desktop.
- Optimize CPU load and speed up your apps.
- Networking components for OS 9.1.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content