From Toleron Software:
Remote Desktop Inspector lets to supervise desktop of the remote computer and meant for those who want to know what other people do. It is useful tool for employers who want to control their employees; for the parents who usually spend more time at work and have no another way to verify what are their children doing. It helps when remote customer wants to show his/her desktop to you but do not want to give you full control on his/her computer.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Be able to see the desktop of any other computer.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Monitor the current battery level of your computer.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Animated desktop wallpaper.
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Get a Denver Broncos locker for your desktop.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: