From Toleron Software:
Remote Desktop Inspector lets to supervise desktop of the remote computer and meant for those who want to know what other people do. It is useful tool for employers who want to control their employees; for the parents who usually spend more time at work and have no another way to verify what are their children doing. It helps when remote customer wants to show his/her desktop to you but do not want to give you full control on his/her computer.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Be able to see the desktop of any other computer.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Monitor a remote computer invisibly by streaming screenshots to...
- Monitor and control activity of remote computers.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Transfer files and control a remote PC.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Monitor your PC or Android phone or tablet.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Access any remote network PC.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Host multiple remote desktop sessions using a Windows XP Profes...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Get access to multiple remote desktops simultaneously on your o...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Control and protect any computer in a network remotely.
- Administer a local area network remotely without restriction.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: