From Blue Lakes Technology:
When any of your Outlook reminders pop up, Reminder Forwarding will wait for you to click Snooze, Dismiss, or open the item. If you do not click on the reminder within 60 seconds (or custom time of your choice), your reminder will instantly be sent to your mobile phone. You can also choose to have your daily appointments sent do your personal email or mobile phone every day. Reminder Forwarding works with all mobile phone providers and can also forward your reminders to email accounts, PDAs and other devices. Installs in seconds. Extremely easy to use.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage e-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Instant messaging client.
- Send your Outlook reminders to your mobile phone.
- Open, view, and extract data from TNEF-encoded messages.
- Backup, sync and transfer you cell phone on your computer.
- Plan meetings across multiple time regions.
- Open and view PST format files without Microsoft Outlook.
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Make calls using an e-mail application.
- Have a meeting scheduler integrated with Google Calendar.