From Sonora Graphics:
Easy to use and practical, The Recipe Box is an electronic recipe book for chefs of all skill levels. Store all your favorite recipes, then display or print them scaled for any number of servings! The Recipe Box tracks all of your ingredients, units of measure, and preparation methods to minimize typing and maximize consistency.
Send recipes to your friends, even if they don't have The Recipe Box (but they should!). Create menus for this week's dinners or next weekend's camping trip. Print a shopping list for selected recipes or export the shopping list to your iPod or PDA.
Have a laptop? Bring the computer in the kitchen and use the full screen view to see the recipe from across the room without getting your computer messy.
Recipe Box features
- Stores thousands of recipes
- Include photos with your favorite recipes
- Rate your recipes and mark those you haven't tried
- Filter recipe list by meal course (salad, main dish, etc.)
- Instantly locate recipes by typing a word or two
- Create and edit your own custom meal courses
- Associate multiple courses to a single recipe
- Recipe titles show original source credit, if provided
- Store preparation time, number of servings, source, notes and more!
- Automatically scales recipes up or down for the number of servings needed
- Maintains ingredient, measures, and preparations database for consistency and quick data entry
- Automatically checks instructions for completeness
- Sophisticated algorithms automatically correct entry errors
- Generates shopping lists for an entire meal (scaled for the number servings needed)
- Shopping lists allow manual entry of items not included in the selected recipes
- Exports shopping lists as text files for iPods and PDAs
- "Menus" window allows recipes to be grouped for meal planning
- Allows easy management of ingredient, measures, and preparations databases
- Print recipes or display them on screen while cooking
- Easily share recipes with friends who use Recipe Box (and even those that don't)!
- "Shortcuts" window for quick access to common tasks
- Anticipates recipe source entries on-the-fly
What's new in this version:
- Corrected a problem with the Import Assistant that could cause the application to quit unexpectedly
- Added instructions on the use of recipe ratings to the user guide
- Added a recipe rating scale and an "untried" indicator Improved handling of ingredient entries containing leading or trailing spaces
- Improved handling of missing recipe book files when the application opens
- Corrected a problem importing some recipe books afte... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Recipe management: write shopping lists, scale recipes.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- Stop motion animation & time-lapse.
- Cook, from start to finish.
- Design/print avery labels, business cards, dividers, t-shirt tr...
- Build and share recipes, plan and organize meals and wine.
- Manage items in your recipe database.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Recipe, wine note & cooking note organizer.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Recipe management meets browser.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Use this FileMaker layout to get new recipes and add some of yo...
- Read and convert CSV-separated, TAB-separated, Act DBF input fi...
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Create digital copies of all your favorite recipes and share th...
- Read online print media content.
- Personal book library management.
- Recipe cookbook manager with sample recipes.