Readtime is the perfect way to catch up on your reading list.
Set a duration and Readtime intelligently queues up just the right number of articles to fill the remaining time so that you can focus on reading.
When you've finished reading an article, simply swipe to archive it and if there's enough time remaining, Readtime will serve up another.
Once you start using Readtime, you'll be surprised how quickly you get through that pile of articles you've been saving to read later.
- * Automatically synchronizes with ReadabilityÃ???Ã??Ã?Â¢?Ã???Ã??Ã?Â¢ so you can read now or later.
- * Stores articles so that you can even read offline.
- * Intelligently fills the remaining time with articles.
- * Beautiful interface makes reading a delight.
- * Tracks where you are up to in case you are interrupted.
- * Add articles to your favourites.
- * Share links via Twitter or email.
- * Add new links to your reading list for later.
- * Swipe to archive an article and move on to the next.
- * Choose to read only short articles, or articles of any length.
- * Set the duration in 1 or 5 minute increments.
- * Dictionary lookups.
Readtime works with your Readability account, so start saving articles and get reading.
What's new in this version:
Add to Favourites:
- - You can now add articles to your favourites via the star button at the bottom of an article
- - Practice favouriting in the app introduction. Get ready for prime-time.