Reach for the top of the rankings in a bold new era of boxing. The Boxing Entertainment Commission has shunned mundane sport in favor of exciting action and you're cordially invited to join the fun. Create your own prize fighter from scratch and immerse yourself in gaming's most involving boxing universe featuring up to 100 characters spread across 3 weight classes.
Here, what happens in the ring is merely the first round as you proceed backstage to manage your business affairs and plot your next career move. Negotiate lucrative contracts with the suits and then arrange matches with the talent filling up your weekly schedule with spectacular pay-per-view bouts and history-making tournaments. Along the way, you'll transform your body to survive in the ring and adjust your attitude to survive backstage. With so many balls in the air, the only question is will your Reach exceed your grasp.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Create your own soccer star and challenge other teams.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Print photos and create PDF albums with automatic layout and la...
- Run Microsoft Office based solutions built using Microsoft Visu...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Enable collaboration and offline scenarios for applications, se...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play real delectable ambient sounds of virgin forest.
- Glimpse into the life of a young tennis star.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Allow Visual J# applications to run on a computer with MS .NET ...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Help Lindsey earn enough money to enter her volleyball team in ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Reach 1.99
Ill give Mat Dickie for the creative idea of making a 3d boxing game. I also admire the stratigical punches so you can mix your punches a bit. And I want to inclued that its cool that you can have a manager and which is neat.
Only a few problems 1 is that it takes a long time just to knock out your opponets and sometimes its hard just to get a decent deal from your managers so for me its easier just to go solo if you have the health.
Over all this is a good game and I recommend trying the game for a while anyway so thanks for reading.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content