RapidSP is a powerful yet easy to learn day trading simulator that can be used for realistic tick-by-tick paper trading of stocks, futures and currencies. Test your trading abilities with virtual money and see how much you can make by predicting the intra day price movements correctly. With day trading skills there is no limit on how much you can make even in real life. Software features: - Variable speed daytrading simulations to practice few years of daytrading in few weeks, risk free. - Simulates unlimited no. of currencies, futures, commodities and stocks - Many years of data on many different instruments available to download. - Offers 100+ different technical studies and oscillators. Users can add technical indicators via the menu and indicator property dialog. The technical analysis is updated at every tick. - All the technical studies in RapidSP are highly regarded for their mathematical accuracy. Includes many technically difficult to implement studies such Darvas boxes and others. - 10+ Line studies like Ellipse, Rectangle, Trend Line, Speed Lines, Gann Fan, Fibonacci Arcs, Fibonacci Fan, Fibonacci Retracements, Fibonacci Time Zones, Tirone Levels, Quadrant Lines, Raff Regression, and Error Channels. - Supports all of the popular stock chart display styles: Candlestick, OHLCV, OHLC, and HLC, Darvas Boxes, 3D Candlesticks, Renko, Kagi, Three Line Break, Point & Figure, Candlevolume, Equivolume, ZigZag and Shaded Equivolume. Each of these chart styles is updated tick by tick, just like real-time - Simultaneous view of multiple time frames - Provision to delete pending/executed orders - Rewind/FF features - Supports all the popular order types (Market, Limit, Stop, Stop Limit, MIT, FOK, OCO) - A complete set of drawing tools.
What's new in this version: Version 10.5.8.4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- View stock and currency quotes in an updating ticker.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Obtain information on virtually any stock market trend directio...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Track and trade commodities and options using technical and sea...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Download free quotes and keep track of everyday trades and the ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, test, and preview any kind of network and environment on...
- Get live rates of share market futures into Excel spreadsheet.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Trade stocks and futures with Interactive Brokers.
- Aid decision when buying financial products traded on an exchan...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Analyze stock market dynamics.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Analyze and forecast stock market option prices.
- Download Yahoo! finance data and analyze stock trades.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
All versions:3.9 stars
out of 12 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"I guess this thingy taught me few things"
Version: RapidSP Day Trading Simulator 10.5.8.4
Could use it offline, good price, comes with lots of tick data included in the price. Has lots of technical studies, is easy to use and is fast
Tick data could be offered for more instruments. I needed tick data for JCP. There is lots of other stocks/futures/currencies data listed on the site but JCP wasn't in there. You can only trade on historic tick data, for example you can't use your own tick feed.
Useful and learnt a lot using it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: