RapidSP is a powerful yet easy to learn day trading simulator that can be used for realistic tick-by-tick paper trading of stocks, futures and currencies. Test your trading abilities with virtual money and see how much you can make by predicting the intra day price movements correctly. With day trading skills there is no limit on how much you can make even in real life. You can download more data for many stocks, currencies and futures.
Software features: Variable speed daytrading simulations to practice few years of daytrading in few weeks, risk free. Simulates unlimited no. of currencies, futures, commodities and stocks. Many years of data on many different instruments available to download. Offers 100+ different technical studies and oscillators. Users can add technical indicators via the menu and indicator property dialog. The technical analysis is updated at every tick. All the technical studies in RapidSP are highly regarded for their mathematical accuracy. Includes many technically difficult to implement studies such Darvas boxes and others. 10+ Line studies like Ellipse, Rectangle, Trend Line, Speed Lines, Gann Fan, Fibonacci Arcs, Fibonacci Fan, Fibonacci Retracements, Fibonacci Time Zones, Tirone Levels, Quadrant Lines, Raff Regression, and Error Channels. Supports all of the popular stock chart display styles: Candlestick, OHLCV, OHLC, and HLC, Darvas Boxes, 3D Candlesticks, Renko, Kagi, Three Line Break, Point & Figure, Candlevolume, Equivolume, ZigZag and Shaded Equivolume. Each of these chart styles is updated tick by tick, just like real-time. Simultaneous view of multiple time frames. Provision to delete pending/executed orders. Rewind/FF features. Supports all the popular order types (Market, Limit, Stop, Stop Limit, MIT, FOK, OCO). A complete set of drawing tools.
What's new in this version: Version 10.5.8.4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Track and analyze your investments and the markets.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- View PowerPoint presentations from PowerPoint 97 and up.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Purchase, download, and play video games.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Identify out-of-date drivers, and protect your PC from unexpect...
- Collect publicly available stock data from the Internet and org...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Create, customize, and print CD and DVD labels.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
All versions:3.9 stars
out of 12 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"I guess this thingy taught me few things"
Version: RapidSP Day Trading Simulator 10.5.8.4
Could use it offline, good price, comes with lots of tick data included in the price. Has lots of technical studies, is easy to use and is fast
Tick data could be offered for more instruments. I needed tick data for JCP. There is lots of other stocks/futures/currencies data listed on the site but JCP wasn't in there. You can only trade on historic tick data, for example you can't use your own tick feed.
Useful and learnt a lot using it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: