From knas Coding:
Randomizer is an application that generates randomized results from anthing or everything. It can be sentences, words, letters, numbers, special characters or a combination of all these categories. Basically, it randomizes whatever you feed it and in the combination of your choice. You define the categories you want and add lists of input data for each of these categories in simple textfiles. When you generate a random sequence, the application will randomly select XXX lines from YYY number of categories you selected and will display the result of the combination in one overview.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Combile a news CMS, blog, and forum into a single application.
- DLL contain window's controls.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Maintain an active task list while considering goals and projec...
- Store all of your software serial numbers in a central location...
- Manage the whole licensing cycle of your application online.
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Detect attacks and protect your Web infrastructure from them.
- Visual IT script generator.