From Add-in Express:
Random Generator for Microsoft Excel can be used to fill the selected range with unique random numbers, integers, real numbers, dates or strings; to generate strings with different character sets; to randomly sort values and do many other things. The Random Generator add-in works for Microsoft Excel 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP) and 2000.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Get goal seek solutions to many spreadsheet cells at one time b...
- Make your Web images load as pieces in an HTML table.
- Create your own unique Microsoft Excel style collection.
- Macromedia FreeHand auto page numbering.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Add fonts to your applications, calculate checkdigit, and build...
- Hide or show rows on your Excel worksheets.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.