Radmin (Remote Administrator) is a popular, award winning secure remote control software which enables you to work on a remote computer in real time as if you were using its own keyboard and mouse. You can remotely access the same computer from multiple places, using file transfer, text and voice chat, telnet, view only and full control mode with multiple monitor support in addition to other useful features. Using Radmin Viewer you can turn on, restart and shut down the remote computer.
What's new in this version: Version 3.5 supports Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 (32-bit and 64-bit).
More Products to Consider
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Control computers on your network as if you were there.
- Access any remote network PC.
- Control your PC remotely.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Access remote computers via ICA, RDP, and VNC connections.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Administer a local area network remotely without restriction.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Access secure remote system administration and IT task automati...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Connect and manage computers running VNC, RDP, RAdmin, Team Vie...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Access remote client PCs easily.
- Access multiple PCs remotely from one machine.
- Access and manage a remote computer.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 69 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good remote access utility"
Version: Radmin Server and Viewer 3.5
Quick, offers windows security or radmin security. Simple one-click interface to connect to clients.
You must forward a port to the client machine. Has problems displaying java based programs and firefox.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: