Menu Bar iTunes Control
- Volume Knob - Control System and iTunes volume with the click and drag of the mouse or scroll wheel. Right click to toggle iTunes mute setting.
- Preset Buttons - Switch between presets, or setup a new one.
- Play/Pause - Toggle iTunes state by clicking on the active preset button.
Now Playing Menu
- View current track, or stream info.
- Change the rating of the current track.
- Change iTunes shuffle and repeat settings.
- Track Control - Navigate to the previous or next track in the current playlist, or toggle iTunes play/pause state.
- Volume - Fine grained control of System and iTunes volume settings.
- Presets - View the names of the preset playlists and streams, set new presets, and delete current ones.
- Playlists - Navigate iTunes playlists to select one to play.