From Digital Response:
Menu Bar iTunes Control
- Volume Knob - Control System and iTunes volume with the click and drag of the mouse or scroll wheel. Right click to toggle iTunes mute setting.
- Preset Buttons - Switch between presets, or setup a new one.
- Play/Pause - Toggle iTunes state by clicking on the active preset button.
Now Playing Menu
- View current track, or stream info.
- Change the rating of the current track.
- Change iTunes shuffle and repeat settings.
- Track Control - Navigate to the previous or next track in the current playlist, or toggle iTunes play/pause state.
- Volume - Fine grained control of System and iTunes volume settings.
- Presets - View the names of the preset playlists and streams, set new presets, and delete current ones.
- Playlists - Navigate iTunes playlists to select one to play.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Digital video editing system.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Control different aspects of iTunes.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Automatically star rate your iTunes tracks.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.