From Rad Inks:
Rad Upload Lite is the free version of Rad Upload--a drag and drop file upload applet with progress monitor. The free version has most of the features of the standard edition. The applet provides support for recursive upload of folders, sub folders and their content. Files can be compressed at the client side and large images can be resized.
Version 4 adds support for resuming an interrupted upload.
What's new in this version: Version 4 adds support for resuming an interrupted upload.
More Products to Consider
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Transfer files from within your Web browser.
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- Integrate an FTP, SFTP and WebDAV client to your Windows comput...
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- Provide secure script-driven FTP client with support for COM/OL...
- C/C++ compiler and IDE.
- Exchange your data without the need for installing FTP client s...
- Run and develop applications targeting .NET Framework.
- Access your files from anywhere and exchange data over encrypte...
- Connect to an FTP site with multiple sessions and in many ways.
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- Expose the open-source cURL library to C# and VB.NET clients.
- Hex edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, fill, and delete binary dat...
- Manage and monitor computers in Internet cafe remotely.
- Deploy TurboC, TurboC++ for Windows 7, Vista.
- Manage, upload, and download multiple files.
- Write better-quality code, reduce security-related issues, and ...
- Schedule your FTP Client to run based on time of day and day of...
- Upload files and entire directories to the Internet with on-the...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very easy -"
Version: Rad Upload Lite 3.12
You will need your IP address. If you can't find it, call your server. That's the harderst part. Not really hard at all, unless you're lazy. LOL> IP address looks like this 248.109.444.132