From Paul Brill:
Features a compact and customizable ticker tape style news reader. This news reader continuously scrolls the most recent summary content for any combination of RSS and Atom (blog) feeds. You may import your personal channel content directly from My Yahoo or add it manually (dual monitor configuration is not currently supported).
Direct Navigation to specific feed channels. Popup preview of feed images and descriptions. Voice narration of feed descriptions. View feed channel content in its entirety (via Web browser). Mark specific feed items or entire feed channels as read. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Display auto scrolling text and images or RSS feed on your web ...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- View, create, and edit RSS feeds.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- View RSS feeds from the GoNintendo.com News Blog.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Keep up-to-date on current events in real time with this news t...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- View stock quotes and RSS news feeds from your favorite Web sit...
- Bring the latest news to a scrolling ticker on your desktop.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- View news updates.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Subscribe and read RSS newsfeeds content.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Train yourself or employees through a screensaver.
- Read the latest news from one of Philippines' leading broadshee...
- View latest news stories.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- View and manage XML and RSS news feeds.