RDP Launcher was born from the need to connect to Remote desktops quickly, well, actually born from the click happy lazyness. Also because some of our Bonjour Mounter users asked us for this type of feature to be added into Bonjour Mounter, so we came up with this nice little menubar application that scans a folder for the presence of RDP files and displays them in a quick and easy to access menu. Please note that you will need the Microsoft Remote Desktop client installed on your Mac to enjoy the benefits or RDP Launcher. We plan to expand RDP Launcher to launch all sorts of remote desktop solutions in the future, depending on user requests. So give us your feedback!
More Products to Consider
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Reach your applications and utilities with one click.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Navigate between applications and launch new ones via a souped-...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Move items, make copies and aliases with a set of hierarchical ...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Access, control, and support Macs and PCs across any operation ...
- Contextual menu plugin & service that makes symbolic links insi...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Automates changing "Opens with" app for files to their creating...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Control which app will open files with various criteria.
- Access frequently used applications from your menu bar.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Switch between active processes.
- Monitor processes on your Mac or another Mac connected to your ...