RDP Launcher was born from the need to connect to Remote desktops quickly, well, actually born from the click happy lazyness. Also because some of our Bonjour Mounter users asked us for this type of feature to be added into Bonjour Mounter, so we came up with this nice little menubar application that scans a folder for the presence of RDP files and displays them in a quick and easy to access menu. Please note that you will need the Microsoft Remote Desktop client installed on your Mac to enjoy the benefits or RDP Launcher. We plan to expand RDP Launcher to launch all sorts of remote desktop solutions in the future, depending on user requests. So give us your feedback!
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Have more than one set of desktop icons available.
- Transformation and customization of desktop environment.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Network administration and security testing utility.