RBS Antidot is library of containers and data structures for Delphi and Pascal.
* Ultimate support of all Delphi built-in data types for all containers.
* Includes comprehensive set of data structures: Vectors, Maps, Lists, Sets, Trees etc.
* Containers keep data in the native format. AntiDOT does not perform any data conversions if not neccessary.
* AntiDOT ensures strict compile-time type checking. Containers' interfaces are strictly typified.
* Simple and handy interface. Uniform API for all data types and containers.
* 100% native Object Pascal code. No wrappers or DLLs are used.
* Compatible with the latest Delphi compilers. AntiDOT supports Delphi versions from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009.
* Multiplatform. AntiDOT is compatible with Free Pascal compiler and thus can be used on a wide range of platforms and operation systems (see http://www.freepascal.org).
* Full source code included.