From Squashed Software:
RAID Monitor is a utility to monitor the state of your RAID. If the software detects a problem with the RAID set - it will email you to let you know that there is an issue you need to resolve.
What's new in this version: This update also fixes issues with settings not being saved in 10.7 and 10.8.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Screen capture utility.
- Switch between app prefs, data sets using defined profiles.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Create RAID 0 or 1 disks.
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Enhance the desktop with an unlimited number of photos.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Manage all your most important data: mails, addresses, calendar...
- Data recovery software.
- Precision calibration for LCD & CRT displays.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Services to translate, convert, calculate, execute, encode HTML...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: