From QuotePad Info:
Quotepad saves the text selected on the screen without forgetting its source. Most information entered into your computer notepad is copied from somewhere. With Quotepad, you can do it with maximum efficiency: just select some text in any application, press a couple of keys and the selected text will be saved to Quotepad together with the URL of the webpage it was copied from.
What's new in this version: Version 2.2 Quick Filter now works faster and does not require any shortcut to call and Quote command saves the current window title if no url was captured.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Administer texts and calculations.
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Organize your data.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create and track notes on your computer.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Store and organize your notes.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Get a Web browser for kids and parents.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage your information in a hierarchical tree format.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"A Terrific Idea ...That DOESN'T Work"
Version: QuotePad 2.0.2
Copy a note with the URL of the source ...a fantastic idea !
Couldn't get it to capture either text or URL.
This would be an utterly useful and ingenious applet ...if it was functional.
"Easy to use NotePad. Auto Saves. Searchable Desktop App"
Version: QuotePad 2.0.2
The smooth and easy interface. Hides when the window is in active. Has a simple text editor and saves automatically. Search can be made using the Date. Print options available and is very useful when you want to print tasks or important notes.
I wish I could write something here. This application has no problems. Its does its job. Some people might want web capability ( copy paste from website on a click of a button). Well you wont find such complicated stuff in this application.
Good, very easy to use and install. Does its job. Does not slow the computer. Notes can be printed, searched. Very easy to pull up ( mouse hover on any side of the desktop, where you have placed it by dragging).
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: