From QuotePad Info:
Quotepad saves the text selected on the screen without forgetting its source. Most information entered into your computer notepad is copied from somewhere. With Quotepad, you can do it with maximum efficiency: just select some text in any application, press a couple of keys and the selected text will be saved to Quotepad together with the URL of the webpage it was copied from.
What's new in this version: Version 2.2 Quick Filter now works faster and does not require any shortcut to call and Quote command saves the current window title if no url was captured.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Store up to 500 notes for future reference with this program.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Get an open source text editor.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Put colored sticky notes on your desktop.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Write down any information in a notepad.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Provide a multi-functional text editor, which offers many codin...
- Use any text editor instead of Notepad.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Run a Web server on your computer with an IP address.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Comment and discuss any Web page or URL on the Internet.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Debug and view PHP script information.
- Display stock quotes and prices on your desktop.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"A Terrific Idea ...That DOESN'T Work"
Version: QuotePad 2.0.2
Copy a note with the URL of the source ...a fantastic idea !
Couldn't get it to capture either text or URL.
This would be an utterly useful and ingenious applet ...if it was functional.
"Easy to use NotePad. Auto Saves. Searchable Desktop App"
Version: QuotePad 2.0.2
The smooth and easy interface. Hides when the window is in active. Has a simple text editor and saves automatically. Search can be made using the Date. Print options available and is very useful when you want to print tasks or important notes.
I wish I could write something here. This application has no problems. Its does its job. Some people might want web capability ( copy paste from website on a click of a button). Well you wont find such complicated stuff in this application.
Good, very easy to use and install. Does its job. Does not slow the computer. Notes can be printed, searched. Very easy to pull up ( mouse hover on any side of the desktop, where you have placed it by dragging).
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: