From Marvin E. Wilborne III:
Quik Budget is a very user-friendly tool that allows you to set up a different virtual wallet for each category you want to track. You decide how much money you want to put into each wallet and how often. Quik Budget starts with the most common wallets that people want. You can use those or create your own. If you want to limit yourself to spending $50 a month on Lord of the Rings action figures, you can set up a wallet for that. If you are on a tight budget and need to watch every penny, you will probably want basic wallets like dining, groceries, gas, etc.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
- Keep track of everything you lend to or borrow from your friend...
- Do all the calculations of a normal cash register.
- Puzzle game.
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...
- Lease payment calculator.
- Fractal image generator.
- Create Excel-compatible spreadsheets.
- Calculates the theoretical value of Call and Put options.
- Increase your IQ and intelligence on your Nokia phone.
- App provides info on UK postage prices.
- Excel-compatible spreadsheet application.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: