From Marvin E. Wilborne III:
Quik Budget is a very user-friendly tool that allows you to set up a different virtual wallet for each category you want to track. You decide how much money you want to put into each wallet and how often. Quik Budget starts with the most common wallets that people want. You can use those or create your own. If you want to limit yourself to spending $50 a month on Lord of the Rings action figures, you can set up a wallet for that. If you are on a tight budget and need to watch every penny, you will probably want basic wallets like dining, groceries, gas, etc.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Ask questions and get answers from a bot.
- Organize and track your tasks, notes, events, projects, questio...
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- Receive stock quotes and read news on any Java or Symbian cellp...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Manage your checking, savings, credit cards and budgets on the ...
- Puzzle game.
- Make your meal with minimal mistakes and enjoy the process of c...
- Fractal image generator.
- Get an user-friendly reader for Stock Market news.
- Practise Voodoo sorcery on your Pocket PC.
- Take your trading to the next level from your iPad.
- Make drawings & sketches.
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: