Quickscale is designed to let you scale a large amount of pictures to a desired size and format. Now, why would you want to do that? For example, if you wish to share your holiday photos with family and friends, you can either send them by e-mail or put them somewhere on a website. The problem is that these pictures are usually far too large, have immense resolutions, and take far too long to send. Meet Quickscale: select the images, choose a desired resolution, and Quickscale scales them down for you. QuickScale can read from, and write to almost every format supported by your Mac OS (including jpg, png, gif, and more).
What's new in this version: Fixing rare case where images are unwanted rotated during export
More Products to Consider
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Convert multimedia files between formats.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- Batch file renamer with droplets.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Flexible batch image processing utility.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- PDF editor to review, annotate and manipulate PDF documents.
- For browsing, scaling, emailing, and renaming images.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps.
- View comic and manga images.
- For picture mass resizing images stored in a directory.
- Lets you add timestamps to images easily.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Resize, rotate, preview and save the batches of photos.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content