CNET Editors' note: This is a very large (432MB) file and may take several hours to download via dial-up modem.
Accept all major credit cards using your computer anytime, anywhere. Create custom invoices, estimates and sales receipts. Easily e-mail your customers and accept payment online. Track payment history and use reports to help you ensure timely payments. Set-up and processing is easy. Apply for an account with a simple, online application. Once approved, you can process credit cards using your PC or phone within minutes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Send credit card transactions to payment processors.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Protect your personal information, IP address, and credit card ...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Protect yourself from information theft while accessing your fi...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Process and manage various payment methods.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Turn your PC into an automated credit card processing terminal.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage your credit cards and calculate schedule for optimal pay...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Process a buyer's purchasing information with this ActiveX cont...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Set up a shop on your Web site with no server-side scripts.
- Accept payments via credit cards using your Advanced Merchant S...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Build and integrate a shopping cart with your Web site.
- Process credit card transactions for phone, Web, and mail order...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"They may not release your money for almost a month"
Version: QuickBooks Credit Card Processing Kit 2
Integration with Quickbooks
They may put a hold on your funds for almost a month
The convenience of integrating credit card transactions with the Quickbooks accounting software is attractive because it reduces the chances of error. However, all this is useless if your money will not be released. We have almost $10k in approved credit card transactions that this company is not releasing even after going through the process of opening a merchant account. When you apply, your business will undergo an underwriting process to make sure that you will not be making fraudulent transactions. A guarantor was necessary in our case to make sure someone will be ultimately responsible in case of a fraudulent transaction. Apparently this was not sufficient. We had to ask our customers to call their issuing banks and confirm the charges made on their credit cards, but Innovative will not recognize that. They will not make any effort to contact either the bank or the credit card holder to verify the charges. They will leave it up to the merchant to ask their customers to call Innovative Merchant Solutions and confirm the charge. I have been a credit card consumer for more than 2 decades, and I know that I can dispute any questionable charge that appears on my account. This was not even the case with any of our customers. They already had possession of the merchandise on the day of the transaction. Even if our customers do contest the charges, we, especially the guarantor, would ultimately be responsible, and Innovative can issue a chargeback on your merchant account. At their request, we have submitted numerous documents about our company, but they do not seem to know exactly what proof they want to see to show that the business is legitimate. They have our Federal Tax ID#, Articles of Incorporation, Business Permit, and Seller's Permit, documentation on all the charges in question and more. After having seen all these documents, they came back asking for more information. They will frustrate you asking for information on your company piecemeal.
If you are attracted to the convenience of integrated credit card processing with quickbooks, think long and hard before opening a merchant account with Innovative Solutions. It is anything but convenient.