From Giant Robot Software:
Quickly launch any application, often faster and more accurate than using Spotlight itself.
Use to launch your less-common applications with great speed and accuracy, without cluttering your Dock. Take advantage of the customization QuickApps allows:
- Manage which folders are searched for applications
- Choose whether or not to start QuickApps when you log in
- Optionally have your apps organized in an alphabetical hierarchy
- Often faster and more accurate than Spotlight itself
What's new in this version: Fixed automatic updater which was broken in QuickApps 2.0.2
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Writes launch & quit times of all apps to file.
- Launcher palette for apps, documents, folders, control panels.....
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Type/creator code changer for documents and applications.
- Switch between multiple docks with one click.
- CM lists some or all apps that can open a file or folder.
- Adds custom icons to files using pictures on the clipboard.
- Measure the distance your mouse covers.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: