Quick Tftp Server Pro is a multi-threaded tftp server and telnet server for Windows. It designed to allow network administrators and users to save and write files from various network equipment, and allow users to login to the server to execute various commands, such as listing file and directory information, reverse ping network equipment. Quick Tftp Server Pro also supports communication between the users who have telnet onto the Quick Tftp Server Pro and execute other enhanced telnet commands, such as to list or kill tftp and telnet processes. The Tftp server supports TFTP Option Negotiation Protocol, The options supported TFTP Blocksize Option, TFTP timeout Option. and TFTP tsize Option. You can transfer files above the 32MB. and Quick Tftp Server Pro supports Network address and Network Mask based security.
The Tftp server is a a multi-user Telnet server of Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/2003. It gives Telnet users full access to Windows NT command line. Telnet users can run a variety of character-based applications. It accepts any telnet connection from any client (network devices, Unix, 98, Me, xp, NT, 2000, 2003) There are consloe mode tftp client tools and Quick Tftp Client Pro which is a graphic and multithreaded tftp client for Windows. They support tftp extend options to negotiate Blocksize, timeout and tsize. They designed to allow users to download and upload files from tftp server.
Quick Tftp Server Pro owns following advantages: Combines the functionalities of tftp server and telnet server. tftp server supports file transfer but not user management or file/directory listing, telnet server supports user management and file/directory listing but not file transfer, where as a user of Quick Tftp Server Pro can telnet onto a server from any network equipment and list all the files/directories, find and transfer the file he wants. Quick Tftp Server Pro is very useful for network administrators and other users who need to transfer files.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Show the world what you mean using diagrams and schemes.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Zip and unzip files, protect them by encryption, connect to clo...
- Manage telnet connection for various character-based applicatio...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Add Telnet connectivity to your .NET applications.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Add a Web browser plug-in for accessing rich interactive applic...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2