From Wesley Steiner:
Enjoy this relaxing, fun and easy to use game of Solitaire for Windows. This version includes seven (7) games: Solitaire (like the Windows version), the classic hard-to-beat Klondike, the ever popular Pyramid and the seemingly simplistic but challenging Golf and Gaps plus Spider and Yukon. Let the computer manage the layout while you perform moves with an intuitive drag-n-drop interface. Cards resize automatically to fit the window allowing more flexibility in your screen layout. Select any image file on your computer to use as a background.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Play four different memory games with trillions of different ou...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play solitaire against another opponent.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play various solitaire games against the clock.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play a rich set of Solitaire games.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play eight different puzzle solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play the popular card game solitaire.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play 592 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Play more than 200 distinct solitaire games.
- March to Victory with Mid-West favorite.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Plunder melds and run with this jewel.
- Play a PC version of a classic card game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:1.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Clumsy, ugly interface"
Version: Quick Solitaire for Windows 3.2.6
The price is right(free).
Can't change appearance. NO auto functions such as hints, reverse, right click to move to top, etc. After moving a card from a row to another row, you have to go back to the first row and uncover the next card which is face down.
Over priced. Interface sucks all the fun out of the game.