If you ever need to watch a series of QuickTime movies and take notes, or if you need to get dailies or raw footage to clients or collaborators for comments, you know what a huge hassle it can be. Doing window burns, waiting hours for renders, making DVDs, spending hours for encoding, and then there's the hassle of the process having to continually hit pause on your DVD remote and write down the timecode they see on the screen. Problem solved! Now, there's QT Movie NoteTaker! This is a free, easy-to-use program from DVcreators.net that simplifies the process of taking movie notes. This application lets you load a QuickTime movie, then click a button to stop the movie, enters the movie time into your notes automatically, then waits for you to write a brief or lengthy comment. You can load a series of movies and each movie will automatically have a header with the movie name, length, and a place to write overall comments. When you're finished, click a button to save your notes as a text file, or another button to email your notes to someone.
What's new in this version:
- loads anything that can be played in Quicktime Player(PJPEG, H.264, MPEG/MPEG2, AVI, Windows Media)
- automatically enters movie name and length in notes
- automatically enters movie time in notes when stop button is clicked
- Click on any note to jump directly to that point in the movie
- Movie time display
- keyboard shortcuts - shuttle transport control - Cmd/Cntrl left, down and right arrow work like J, K, L in your editing software, Shift shuttles ... See all new features »