Synchronization of Outlook folders - QSynchronization is a Microsoft Office Outlook 97 to 2007 add-in without or additionally to a Microsoft Exchange or OLfolders Server. QSynchronization, the synchronization program for Outlook synchronizes folders uni- or bi-directional by a simple click of a button - contacts, appointments, tasks, emails, journal entries and all other kinds of Outlook objects including user defined forms allow you to work offline with shared data. It can synchronize any folder type for example between a notebook or PDA and a desktop, between shared folders and personal folders. Communicate at each time at each place. High lights: Take data store in your personal or shared folders with you while travelling with your notebook; publish your calendar to a shared folder, synchronize your private calendar with a shared calendar; back up your data to a different file. Automatic synchronization on start-up or shutdown of Outlook can be configured for each folder separately. QSynchronization extends the functionality of our product OLfolders for Outlook networks and is available also as individual product. One QSynchronization user license is included free of charge with each licensed client copy of OLfolders.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Search for certain e-mails or folders in your Outlook mailbox.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Synchronize contact data between Palm Desktop and Microsoft Out...
- Remove the duplicate journal entries or move them to a folder o...
- Compare and synchronize your files and folders.
- Synchronize data between multiple computers.
- Protect, backup, restore, and synchronize your files and folder...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Merge and synchronize calendar folders within your Microsoft Ou...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Synchronize MS Outlook files and folders between several PCs.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Synchronize your Outlook 2003 calendars with e-mail.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View, edit, and synchronize calendar data between MS Outlook an...
- Synchronize data in different folders on your home PC or local ...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Synchronize your Outlook 2000-2010 folders through e-mail.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...